Thank you so much to Dorene Paul of The Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay who awarded limesstones.blogspot.com with an "Illuminating Blogger Award." This award originated from the Food Stories blog.
One of the requirements of receiving this award is to state a random fact about myself. My random fact is that I enjoy cleaning tombstones!
I would like to award the Illuminating Blogger Award to these blogs, which I always find so informative:
If you are nominated then you have been awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award.
Just follow the steps below.
The nominee should visit the award site:
and leave a comment indicating that he or she has been nominated and by whom.
(This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
- The Nominee should thank the person who nominated him by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in her blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).